Skip to main content

Wildflower Choker


 Did one, sold one, end of story!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lovingkindness Heart

These are some of the words that defined my spirit and soul through Jesus Christ in 2023. What words defined you in 2023?

Standing Inspiration Angel

Finally, I got my angel to stand! I need a crib now...

Double Joy Choker

Sometimes designing tatting is a trial and error. Its in your head, but you cannot get the count right. You try and try again. 7 times and more but just not quite right. Its an easy pattern but yet, the count has to be perfect, the beads has to complement the design and not overshadow the tatting, it has to sit nice on the neck and finally, I got it! Now what am I going to do with the rest? Well, what do you all think of the final product?